Sport Events – Booking Conditions
- Bookings are not confirmed until 747 TRAVEL receive a non-refundable deposit of €300 per person (single event) or €800 per person (double-header events).
- Price Variation: All prices quoted are stated in Euros and are based on tariffs and exchange rates current and appropriate at the time of publication. If any of these vary the cost of the holiday may increase accordingly. Any such increase must be paid by the Consumer. During the period of 20 days prior to departure date, the price specified in the original contract shall not be increased by the Organiser. The circumstances in which the price may be varied shall only be to allow for changes in:
- transport costs, including the cost of fuel
- dues, taxes or fees chargeable for services such as landing taxes or embarkation or disembarkation fees at Ports and Airports, or
- The exchange rates which apply to the particular package.
- All Balances are due 10 weeks before the departure date.
- Balance by cheque, cash or bank draft.
- There will be a 2% charge on all credit card payments.
- Failure to pay by due date may result in cancellation – a reminder will not be sent.
- All names are due 4 weeks prior to the departure date.
- Please ensure all information is correct i.e. all names are spelt correctly. Failure to do so could present security problems at the Airport.
- For security reasons, we recommend you have photo identification at check in.
- Flight times are subject to change, final timings should be checked on flight tickets with itinerary.
- Full documentation including tickets and vouchers will be sent to you approximately 8 days prior to your departure.
- We reserve the right to substitute alternative airlines / aircraft types and hotels from those indicated in our brochure, on our website, and on hotel vouchers. The particular airline for your tour will be notified on your travel documents.
- Tax / Insurance: Travel Taxes are not included in the prices quoted and will be shown on your invoice as a separate item or may be invoiced separately. Prices are exclusive of airport taxes, insurance and event tickets unless otherwise stated.
- Delayed Departures: We shall seek to keep you informed and provide for your needs if departure is delayed for any reason.
- Bad Weather: Severe bad weather conditions may lead to the cancellation of services. We do our best to assist passengers when this is the case, but cannot accept liability for any costs or inconvenience incurred.
It is your responsibility to:
- Ensure that you, and those for whom you are booking, are in possession of valid passports, if required and appropriate visas.
- Ensure a reasonable standard of behaviour by yourself and by those for whom you have booked: We reserve the right to decline, to accept or retain any person as a client, if their behaviour is, in our opinion, or in the opinion of the airline pilot, hotelier or accommodation owner, manager or other person in authority likely to cause distress, damage, danger or annoyance to other customers, employees, other people or to property. You understand that we shall have no liability to pay any refund or compensation or costs incurred by any person whose behaviour is thus unacceptable.
- The accommodation we arrange for you must only be used by those people named on the booking form. You are not allowed to share the accommodation or let anyone else stay there.
- Please note that we do not supply or source Match Tickets or Entrance Tickets for any Sport Event, other than Packages Advertised as Ticket Inclusive Package.
Name Changes within 8 weeks of travel
- Please note that name changes incur a penalty of €100 amendment fee per person. However within 24 hours of travel, no name substitutions can be made with Airlines unless you pay the full airline cost of the return flight for the new booking.
- Bookings cancelled more than 10 weeks before the departure date: Any deposits paid shall be forfeited.
- Within 7 weeks of departure: Full Amount
747 TRAVEL Agency Ltd., thoroughly check that all information contained in their brochures and on their website is correct at time of going to print. 747 Travel cannot be responsible for any changes made after this date and hereby disclaims any liability to any persons for any loss.